Our bookings team are at the heart of our organisation and deal with 100’s of enquiries each week. We deal with a wide range of clients, from individuals who want to hire a pair of speakers to large companies who require sound systems and AV equipment for corporate events. Your role will be to work within this team and ensure all enquiries are dealt with in a professional manner, to create quotes and invoices using our hire software and work with each client to ensure they get great service right through to the end of their hire period.
- Comfortable working in an office environment
- Able to work under pressure for sustained periods
- Highly organised, who can plan workload and schedule multiple tasks
- Comfortable working with computers, using word/excel and using the web
- Enjoys speaking to customers and understands how to give great service
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- The successful candidate will be someone who is motivated, takes pride in their work, and is comfortable being held responsible for their own deliverables.
- Previous experience of Sound Systems and Audio Visual equipment will be an advantage, but not essential.
This is an opportunity to work in a team work environment where we work hard but enjoy celebrating success. There is also the potential for career progression and salary growth for long term employees. Pay rates depending on previous experience, and are reviewed regularly.
Experience in Sound and Lighting systems and working in a customer focussed environment: 1 year
How to apply
Please send CV and covering letter to: [email protected]