Live Streaming For Virtual Events & Webcasting
We offer customised packages with a wide variety of options such as multiple HD camera streams from different locations with picture in picture and branded graphic overlays. This can be integrated with audience engagement services such as Sli.do and presented in public or password-protected streams on the major platforms or your own website.
What services do we offer?
- Video Streaming and recording your event using HD multi-camera systems
- Vision mixing and producing high quality live and on-demand video to help you reach your global audience
- Event filming and live streaming in HD using reliable and scalable multi-camera setup and encoding systems
- We can work with your existing platform / channels or can offer custom built systems for all your production needs
- Virtual event management, facilitating rehearsals, virtual backstage (green room), multiple video call management to bring in remote speakers
- Output multiple streams to any platform
- We can recommend virtual event platforms or build an event microsite to showcase your event with interactive engagement tools
- Provide robust Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Webcast delivery to any platform
- Social Media integration with Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- London Based company with access to local studios for live hosting
Being able to provide high quality online content to clients, colleagues, and stakeholders has rapidly become commonplace due to the coronavirus lockdown and will remain more widely used once it has ended. Whether you are running an awards night, a conference, live performance or even a sporting event, we can bring it online!
Our expert video production team will support you through the process and ensure we deliver a highly professional production for your live event stream.
We also offer post-production video editing to produce a range of edited footage such as a highlights reel to use for marketing purposes. Providing a live stream to your clients, customers and delegates is a great way to engage with those who are unable to attend your face-to-face sessions. You may even consider replacing some of your standard conference events with fully live streamed ones!
A virtual event is a large online event that involves people interacting on the web, rather than meeting in a physical location. They often include multiple keynote speakers, breakout sessions and sponsor-led discussions. We can record your event using HD multi-camera systems and facilitate multiple simultaneous streams so your audiences can choose what they watch.
For many companies, holding a Hybrid event brings the best of live and virtual events together. For example you may be able to hold your live event with a reduced audience to comply with social distancing regulations and by filming and streaming your event you can not only reach the rest of your audience but open up your event to a global audience.
If you’d like to stream a single event with presentations and your company graphics we can help with a live event stream. We supply everything you need from cameras and microphones to vision mixers and broadcast production engineers. We also offer post production video editing to produce highlight reels or promotional videos.