Live Streaming Webinars, London
At Hire Frequencies we offer broadcast-quality live streaming of webinars from our studio, at a location of your choice or remotely, from the safety of your home. Whether it’s live or pre-recorded on-demand, our production team could stream your conference, meeting or training event to a global audience.
We will tailor briefs to meet your business’s needs and ensure you get the most out of your webinar streaming. We will look at the various creative options to help you make the most impactful content. With our collaborative approach, we’ll make sure that you get exactly what you need out of your live stream.
If you are new to webcasting and hosting webinars via live streaming, we would be happy to chat and advise you for free.
Webinars are fantastic tools for staying connected with clients, customers and employees and are particularly useful for smaller scale events, such as training and professional development.
Using interactive features using platforms such as Sli.do or Evento Virtual allow us to introduce live discussion and Q&A features to your streams
Live streaming your webinars enable you to connect with audiences virtually anywhere in real-time
We can collect attendee analytics to enable you to see how engaged your audience is and tailor future webinars based on these insights
Webcasts serve the purpose of reaching much wider audiences, which is suitable for product launches and presentations which require less interaction.
You can reach a larger audience without being restricted by a physical venue.
You’ll be able to reduce costs on a physical event such as venue hire and travel costs and prevent cancellation as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
The global scale of your webcast allows you to reach new markets, audiences and customers.
Our team will guide you through the process of hosting your webinar or webcast, ensuring your business’s needs are met and we will handle all technical aspects to eliminate any stress. Our experienced video producers will create a positive experience, making sure you are updated at each stage of the production process.
During the live stream, our producers will manage the technical aspects and interactive elements to ensure that your event runs smoothly. We’ll handle the entire webinar process from the registration to performance reports after the event, so that you can focus on your business.
Before your event
In terms of a platform on which to stream your webinar you can choose a ready-made platform or our in-house web developer can build a custom microsite. In either case our team will design and build a customised landing page tailored to your audience.
We will design and manage the registration process and assist with confirmation and reminder emails. And we will provide you with a link to the webinar or webcast for distribution. There is no limit on the number of attendees, allowing you to reach a wider audience.
We Can Also
- Assist in organising your event, arranging speakers and promotional activities.
- Help you monetise your live broadcasts with a ‘pay to view’ and on-demand ticketing system.
- Pre-record your event, allowing you to check its content before streaming.
- Design branded graphics packages for you, including in-show animation and design elements.
During Your Event
Our team will:
- Our team will ensure that your audience is able to view the best quality video.
- Assist with moderating questions coming in from your audience and pass these on to the host for a real-time Q&A session.
- Answer any technical queries from participants and troubleshoot issues they may be experiencing with the live stream.
- Provide you with real-time analytics.
We can also:
- Sync your slides and rich media to create memorable, engaging experiences.
- Create live polls so that you can ask your audience their opinion and see the results in real-time.
- Measure the satisfaction of your audience using a feedback survey.
After Your Event
Our team will:
- Provide you with an analytics report the day after your event to measure the ROI.
- Send you a link to the one-year on-demand version of your event to share with your audience.
- Assist with post-event emails.
- Keep a hi-resolution copy of your event, plus individual camera feeds, on secure storage for you.
We can also:
- Produce an on-demand highlights video featuring interviews with speakers
- Create highlights from your keynote sessions and additional exclusive content from your event.
During this period it is more important than ever for businesses to engage with their clients, customers and employees. This is where webinars are ideal as they are perfect for smaller scale events, including top-level meetings, training and professional development. You can even use interactive platforms to facilitate questions and answers and wider discussions.
We can take care of every single aspect for you including helping you organise your event, arranging speakers and your promotional activities. We can also advise you on which platform would be best for streaming your webinar, including a ready-made platform or our in-house team can create your own bespoke dedicated microsite.
Get in touch with our teams of experts now and start planning your webinar!