• Elevate featured content to UHD resolution through dedicated upscaling technology
• Improve picture clarity and detail with HDR10+ refi nement
• Streamline operations through coaxial infrastructure compatibility
• Gauge and address maintenance needs in anticipation of guest needs
• Tailor content and home menu creation to suit guests’ individual needs
• Enjoy in-depth monitor performance visibility across the powerful TIZEN operating system
Samsung’s hospitality displays offer hotel guests the vivid picture quality
of home entertainment systems on their in-room screens. Through
UHD upscaling technology, these refi ned displays showcase all content
at UHD resolution (3,840 x 2,160), and with four times the pixels of the
Backed by the powerful TIZEN operating system, Samsung hospitality
displays reinforce secure content delivery across the application, platform
and system layers. The powerful TIZEN technology also enables
rendering of 2D and 3D content with faster upload and response times.
As a unifi ed, coaxial-compatible content management solution,
LYNK REACH 4.0 amplifi es service processes and maintains consistent
hotel-to-guest interaction. Through the platform’s centralized,
real-time monitoring, hotel managers can quickly remedy
issues across single displays or display groups.
Beyond consistent UHD quality, Samsung’s displays bring the power
of High Dynamic Range (HDR10+) picture refi nement to any hotel
room. Using dynamic metadata that fi ne-tunes each frame within a
given program, HDR10+ technology delivers an optimal, detail-rich
and memorable viewing experience.
Each Samsung hospitality display includes an intuitive, customizable
home menu that streamlines content exchange between hotels and
guests. Content managers can easily incorporate images, logos and
feature icons specifi c to guest needs, and which reinforce special offers
and hotel branding.
Coaxial-structured hotels additionally can use LYNK REACH 4.0 to deliver
customized messages to guests relevant to their specifi c stay details
or interests. As guests arrive, hotel operators can greet them with
a personalized welcome message while also promoting on-site amenities